You are very welcome on our tent and camping sites.
The overnight stay of young people (i.e. minors) is only possible with our own declaration of consent and travel authorisation from each parent or guardian. Each group has a responsible and booking parent as well as a youth group spokesperson on site. We clearly prefer groups to arrive without a car.
- Walking groups
Each group starts with an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and introduces itself (motivation of the group, group spokesperson, list of all participants, booking parent representative).
The booking may only be made by the responsible parent (see group terms and conditions) and only after the ostseequelle.camp has confirmed the booking by e-mail.
In addition to the general camp site rules, the following applies to you in particular:
- There is a strict ban on alcohol on the site for the entire group (including adults).
- Quiet times apply in particular: We are a quiet campsite and show consideration for all guests. This also applies to the surrounding area and on the beach!
- From 10.00 p.m. / 22:00h onwards, no music or loud conversation is permitted, and from 12.00 p.m. 00:00h onwards, conversations are only permitted at tent volume (whispering).
- Cleanliness and order are important to us. There is enough space for insects, we do not need separate breeding stations for ants, snails etc. on your campsite. You use a maximum of 2 bags of rubbish per site, one each for residual and plastic waste. This will be disposed of in the rubbish bins as soon as it is full. No objects will be left on the lawn.
- Please arrive with backpacks and bags, no hard-sided suitcases! Each group member can carry their equipment alone (tents separately).
In case of violation, the campsite management will – rarely – exercise house rules. Young people can be expelled from the campsite at any time! Therefore you need a travel authorisation. There is no money back.
We are taking drastic action here. Because we want to maintain this offer permanently. We know that many campsites have given up and no longer accept minors.
No music or alcohol consumption is allowed on the beach after 10pm either!
The operator sleeps with the window open at the entrance to the campsite. He hears everyone who comes or goes loudly to the campsite. This can quickly shorten your group’s stay unintentionally.
If you stick to these rules, you will certainly have a nice and undisturbed stay with us.
See you soon
Your team ostseequelle.camp